March 24, 2011

Don't forget this Saturday

2 things this weekend.
1) Dust Tactics Game Night starts in Rowlett, TX  at Game Master. The information as on my calender just look for it if you are in the area check it out. This will be a 6 week event.
2) Dust Tactics Tournament at Groovy Geckos Comics and Games the link is on the side. Charlie told me he hasn't determined how many points yet but probably 200. Price is $10 it includes food. Directions and address are on the stores website. If you live in the area check it out. If you want to learn how to play and are in the area check it out, Charlie will happily show you how to play and has all the stuff to get you started on making your own army. I will be there playing in the tournament as far as I know 4 people will be playing in the tournament so far.
1 Announcement
Charlie at Groovy Geckos Comics and Games told me he will be hosting a regional match for the state of Virginia. This will have a ton of prizes. He told me it will either be May 7 or May 28. He will post it on the site when . If your looking for a big tournament to go to and living in VA come to it.

No comments: