January 27, 2011

Homegrown Thursday

Here's a couple of House Rules I designed that made for my boards and friendly plays.

Landmines
-Before any models are deployed each player picks a square and writes it down.
-The square can be any one of them except the squares of the opponents deployment.
-When an enemy unit moves on top of the square the mines detonate.
Mine 4/1 3/1 2/1 1/1 3/1 2/1 2/1 1/1 -  -  - - - -
-Air Vehicles will not detonate the mine.
-Tanks with higher armor value will detonate the mines even though no damage will happen.
-Mines detonate only once.
-No Sustain fire.

Home Made Units
Today is The Phantom, Wolverine, and Sabertooth. Check every Wednesday for new units.
My whole story between the 2 is that Wolverine went through Weapon X earlier than normal and made Sabertooth jealous so he went to a nazi weapon x program.


I plan on rotating every week between tanks and superheroes.
I upload the new cards to the top of the card page. Tanks will go on the bottom of the page and superheroes will go on the top.
Remember if you want to make your own cards send me an email and I'll send you the file you must have microsoft publisher.

No comments: