January 13, 2011

Dust Tactics Events

If you know of any Dust Tactics events or tournaments just send me a email and I will post them on the blog. I will see if I can get a calender with events on it and have a link to them on the blog.

FYI there will be a Dust Tactics tournament of 16 points on Saturday February 26th, 2011 at the store I go to called Groovy Geckos Comics and Games in Williamsburg, VA the link is on under my links for address and directions. If you want to go just give Charlie the store owner a call. Just so you know 16 points is one full force in the box including Hero. The price is $12 and this includes lunch. You do not need to know how to play to come to the tournament. Nothing has to be painted due to the game just recently coming out and all. If you want to go or have any questions just give Charlie the store owner a call.

I will post a reminder later on so people can remember when and where.

No comments: