June 29, 2011

Announcements

There will be a hobby article today. There was some bad storms in my area yesterday and I don't like having my computer one when those kind of storms come through because my power flickers like crazy.

Another announcement is that there is a new dust-models.com model ''LMC46'' ALLIED LANDING CRAFT it's a bit pricey but it would look nice to assemeble and put on the tile for a 3D look to the landingcraft.


I've updated my cards page with the newer cards I found posted somewhere else. I temporarily took out my cards due to the fact I am fixing some and redoing the points for the new points system. If you use my cards and want the old points system just use the Armor of the card (+1 for superheroes). 
Also if you haven't seen Operation Seelowe is out.

No comments: